Marketing and sales assistance on Sicily for the summer of 2013

• caroline

I own a small art and craft company in Syracuse, Sicily. The beautiful old town of Syracuse, Ortigia, is a unique baroque island which attracts many tourists. I decorate and sell different kind of products, such as ceramic, postcards and T-shirts. These products are sold in my atelier in the heart of Ortigia and online.

Until now I did the work all by myself, but I realize that I lack time and skills to further develop the marketing and online sales.

I’m looking for an enthusiastic independent flexible person; somebody who’d like to promote my website through social networks, articles in magazines etc. In addition I like you to serve the clients who are visiting my shop. What I can offer in exchange is an accommodation in the old town of Syracuse + meals to enjoy the warm summer and the blue sea.

Qualifications: good communication skills, preferable experience in marketing and sales and /or business development.

Requested languages are Italian and English.

The workload is 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, from June until October

I’m looking for someone who appreciates my work. Please have a look at www.circofortuna.it

(currently offline for maintenance)

My name is Caroline, I’m Dutch from origin and I live with my 2 teenager sons.

For further information, please contact me at carolinevanriet@yahoo.fr or circo.fortuna@yahoo.it

• Jan willem

Hi Caroline,

What a great opportunity! Syracuse is fabulous and I really like your work! I hope you can find someone to assist you. it must not be too difficults since you and your sons are great and I really enjoy everytime I visit you!

Cheers,

Jan willem